Beard Care Starter Pack
Get a head start with your beard maintenance with this Beard Care Starter Pack.
Packed with Original Belfast Beard Company products, the subtle aroma of lavender and cedarwood permeates through the senses as well as the beard. The undertones of patchouli inspire as an aphrodisiac.
- Description: Beard Care Starter Pack
- Contains: 1x Beard Oil Original – 10ml; 1x Beard Balm Original – 50ml; 1x Moustache Wax Original – 5ml; 1x Beard Comb & Leather Case
- WARNING: some products contain nut oils, those with nut allergies should seek medical advice before using this product.
- Ingredient of Original Scent: Grapeseed oil; Sweet almond oil; Hemp oil; Essential oils
- Essential Oils: Cedarwood; Patchouli; Lavender
- Allergens: geraniol*, limonene*, linalool* (*these are naturally occurring in essential oils)
- Case for comb is made from reclaimed leather from old sofas, reusing great materials others throw to waste
- Please note the beard comb wood grain/colours may vary slightly and may differ from picture
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
The Belfast Beard Company
The Belfast Beard Company has grown from a love of beards and the desire to make them the best they can be. With over thirteen years’ barbering experience the products will perfectly compliment any style of beard. Everything is tested to meet the highest EU standards and are 100% natural. The range of premium oils will keep your beard in tip-top condition and help the skin underneath stay flake and irritant free. You’ll also love the beard balm, which has been developed to sculpt and tame nasty stray hairs with a light hold. It also protects and enhances your beardy good stuff while remaining soft without leaving a caked feel. Style your moustache anyway you want with the wax, achieving maximum hold with minimum effort. Finish off your signature look with a hand made, quality finished wooden beard comb that is set in signature oil.
The Belfast Beard Company is a husband and wife duo. The duo has done everything from infusing the oils, the branding, printing and sticking of labels. The love they have for the Belfast Beard Company is unwavering, always trying to make it the best it can be.