Congratulations Greetings Card
Send your best wishes with the Congratulations Greetings Card, whether celebrating something big or marking small victories! This card is wonderfully tactile as the image is debossed into the soft, luxurious card.
Part of The Pear In Paper range, the company creates eco-friendly, quirky greetings cards and prints using both letterpress and linoprint techniques in County Donegal on the north west coast of Ireland.
- Description: Congratulations Greetings Card
- 300gsm/110 lb tree-free card
- The card is 100% cotton, made from recovered cotton fibres
- Left blank on the inside
- The envelope is recycled using 100% post consumer waste
- The clear protective wrap is made from corn starch and is fully compostable and biodegradable
- Card size when folded – 10.9cm (W) x 15cm (L)
- All products are designed, printed and packaged by The Pear in Paper, Donegal, Ireland
by The Pear In Paper
The Pear In Paper creates eco-friendly, quirky greetings cards and prints using both letterpress and linoprint techniques. Founded in 2015 by Lynn Costello Erskine, the company is based in County Donegal on the north west coast of Ireland. The company simply loves to print and is constantly producing new and fresh designs.
The Pear In Paper chooses to print the old fashioned way using sustainable practices and production. It has lovingly restored a treadle based letterpress platen, dating from 1872, which is being used as it should every day, without the use of electricity or battery. It is all manual, with a box of tools next to it to finely tune the printing as it goes along!
Each card is tree free, the envelopes are 100% recycled and the protective, clear sleeves are made from corn starch making them fully biodegradable.
There are no reviews yet.