Forest Green Donegal Tweed Tie Clip
This Forest Green Donegal Tweed Tie Clip will have you looking dapper as soon as you put it on, adding a little bit of Irish Heritage style to your outfit.
Each Orwell & Browne product is designed and handmade in Ireland using locally sourced Donegal tweed fabric, which has been inspired and designed to capture the colours and textures of the Irish land and seascapes.
- Forest Green Donegal Tweed Tie Clip
- Colour: Green
- Material: Donegal tweed (100% Irish wool) and Orwell & Browne gold lurex woven label
- Due to the nature of some tweeds, patterns may vary slightly
- Tie Clip material: Gunmetal
- Size: W 50mm x H 18mm
- Tweed protected with acrylic covering
- Presented in a gorgeous branded Orwell & Browne velvet bag
- Designed and handmade in Ireland
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
by Orwell & Browne
Where tradition meets contemporary!
Orwell & Browne is an award winning Irish heritage brand creating luxurious handmade Donegal tweed products.
Founder Catriona Mc Ginley launched the company in late 2014. The craft of weaving tweed fabric has been a tradition in her family for the past three generations and with a love for textiles and design she has created a range of products using traditional materials but with a contemporary twist.
Each product is designed and handmade in Ireland using locally sourced Donegal tweed fabric which has been inspired and designed to capture the colours and textures of the Irish land and seascapes.
When you purchase an Orwell & Browne product you are also buying into a piece of Irish history that has been part of our Irish heritage for centuries.