Is your beard getting the better of you? Not any more! Eejit Beard Balm gently tames even the mightiest of beards. The hand crafted triad of coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax combine perfectly to allow a super soft finish with light control.
Suitable for mighty eejits, this beard balm is packed full of great stuff to look after your beard. The coconut oil and shea butter will make sure your beard gets all the nourishment and vitamins it requires to be in the greatest of conditions. Eejit will calm your senses even during the most stressful of situations with its mix of rosemary, cedarwood, juniper and pine essential oils.
- Description: Eejit Beard Balm
- Size: XXmm diameter
- Volume: 50ml
- Ingredients: Coconut oil; shea butter; beeswax; hemp oil; essential oils
- Essential Oils: rosemary; cedarwood; juniper; pine
- Allergens: limonene*, linalool* (*these are naturally occurring in essential oils)
- Leather case for comb is made from reclaimed leather from old sofas, reusing great materials others throw to waste
- Please note the wood grain/colours may vary slightly. Comb may differ than that in picture
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
The Belfast Beard Company
The Belfast Beard Company has grown from a love of beards and the desire to make them the best they can be. With over thirteen years’ barbering experience the products will perfectly compliment any style of beard. Everything is tested to meet the highest EU standards and are 100% natural. The range of premium oils will keep your beard in tip-top condition and help the skin underneath stay flake and irritant free. You’ll also love the beard balm, which has been developed to sculpt and tame nasty stray hairs with a light hold. It also protects and enhances your beardy good stuff while remaining soft without leaving a caked feel. Style your moustache anyway you want with the wax, achieving maximum hold with minimum effort. Finish off your signature look with a hand made, quality finished wooden beard comb that is set in signature oil.
The Belfast Beard Company is a husband and wife duo. The duo has done everything from infusing the oils, the branding, printing and sticking of labels. The love they have for the Belfast Beard Company is unwavering, always trying to make it the best it can be.