Hand Painted Wooden Bowl Set
This beautiful Hand Painted Wooden Bowl Set is handcrafted in County Tyrone with locally sourced ash wood. These bowls are hand-turned in Ash and then hand painted in contrasting grey and lilac colours. If you are looking for some nice display bowls, then look no further! Whether in your living room or beside your bed for your rings, they will brighten up any room.
Innovation is the order of the day in the Ballynagran Crafts workshop, where the company specialises in hand turned bowls and tableware. All products are finished in beeswax and carnauba, for a food-safe finish and where possible, all woods are locally sourced.
- Description: Hand Painted Wooden Bowl Set
- Buy these bowls if you like a hand finished look. Don’t buy these bowls if you want a polished finished look, as the hand painting gives them a rustic look on the outside
- Dimensions: approx XX cm height
- Material: Made from ash wood sourced in County Tyrone
- Colours: medium sized bowl is grey; small bowl is lilac
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
by Ballynagran Crafts
Aesthetic inspiration surrounds Ballynagran Crafts in the north Tyrone valley, which once was home to Ballynagran Estate (c.1870), once owned by the Duke of Abercorn. The company has reclaimed this historical name as homage to the origins of much of its range of local woods such as sycamore, ash and beech. Occasionally Ballynagran sources oak and walnut from outside the locality. Innovation is the order of the day in the workshop, where the company specialises in hand turned bowls and tableware. All products are finished in beeswax and carnauba, for a food-safe finish. The Ballynagran Crafts logo embodies a guarantee of authenticity, character and a connection to this modest and beautiful part of Northern Ireland.