Happy Bees Embroidery Kit
This lovely Happy Bees Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to create your own embellished picture, while practising basic embroidery stitches. Both children and grownups alike can enjoy stitching these busy little bees! Suitable for beginners age 7+.
Pippablue kits include their exclusive printed fabric, embroidery threads, needle, wooden embroidery hoop and instructions. When you have finished your picture you can use your hoop as a frame.
- Happy Bees Embroidery Kit
- Dimensions of embroidery kit: H 230mm x W180mm x D20mm,
- Net Weight: approx 75g
- Finished picture:155 mm hoop
- This educational kit is to be used under direct supervision of an adult. It includes a real needle, designed for use by primary aged children
- Warning: Not for children under 3 years of age
- All Pippablue kits are designed and packed in Ireland, using the best quality materials
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
Pippablue started life as a sewing and lifestyle shop in Galway, on the west coast of Ireland. We have years of experience teaching children and adults how to sew. From our experiences teaching, we decided to develop our own range of sewing kits to encourage and challenge sewers of all abilities. We feel our designs capture the unique style and quirkiness that Pippablue is known for, and will be a fun project for children and grown ups alike. We hope you have as much fun sewing up our unique characters as we had designing them!
All our kits are designed, cut and packed by us, in our studio on the west coast of Ireland. We use only the best quality fabrics and felt! We use recyclable packaging where possible and limit the use of plastic to a minimum.
Our Easysew kits are a great introduction to sewing. These simple kits can be sewn by hand or using a sewing machine. Our embroidery kits contain everything needed to create a hand sewn picture. For the more advanced sewer, our tinned sewing kits come in a variety of styles, from cotton linen and tweed animals to printed cotton dolls.