Sunset Orange Herringbone Scarf
This sunset orange herringbone scarf is woven with the finest quality merino wool to produce the softest lambswool scarf around. So if you want to feel as snug as a bug in a rug this winter, you know what to do!
McNutt of Donegal prides itself in sourcing the finest quality merino wool to produce the softest lambswool products you can find. Merino wool fibres are lighter than sheep’s wool making it incredibly soft to the touch, ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Description: Sunset Orange Herringbone Scarf
- Colour: Orange (colours may vary)
- Size: approximately 215cm x 28cm
- Material: 100% merino lambswool
- Designed and produced in Ireland
- Comes in a beautiful presentation tube box
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
By McNUTT OF DONEGAL
Perched on a hill overlooking the beautiful Downing’s Bay, you will find one of Donegal’s oldest working woollen mills, where McNutt of Donegal have been producing some of the world’s finest weaves for over 60 years.
Every collection is designed in-house by a dedicated team of talented designers who remain constantly inspired by the rugged coastline and nature’s playground that surrounds them.
Using only the very best quality wool, combined with excellent local craftsmanship, McNutt of Donegal creates something very special every day.