Tender Bath Milk
Tender Bath Milk is a beautifully luxurious bathing experience using Lavender and Goats Milk. Skin moisturising Irish oats are combined with muscle easing salts, along with the gentle scent of lavender infused goats milk to create a relaxing, gentle but luxurious bath time. Treat yourself!
So natural, so Wild Oats. When it comes to skincare, it doesn’t get more natural that the humble oat, the heart of this company’s products. It blends with a selection of carefully chosen oils and pure botanicals to produce its range. It’s these simple, natural ingredients that ensure Wild Oats’ wonderfully indulgent soaps, oils and bath milk smell so good and are kind to your tender skin.
- Tender Bath Milk
- Suitable for use from 3 years
- Do not consume
- Free from parabens, SLSs, artificial colouring
- Presented in a glass bottle with metal screw cap. Measurements: approx 55mm diameter x 140 height
- Includes small muslin bag inside bottle for your use
- Directions: for best results, fill the muslin bag a third of the way, then immerse in warm (not hot) bath water. Let the milk, lavender and oats work their age-old-magic
- Ingredients: Magnesium sulphate (Epsom salts), aurae lac (goats milk), avena sativa (oats), sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, lavandula augustifolia extract (lavender), lavandula augustifolia (lavender flower). All naturally occurring: Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene
- Net volume: 200ml
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Gift It: Rocmills gift packaging available
by Wild Oats Soap
Wild Oats loves the simplicity of natural soap and the purity of clean scent and is passionate about creating bathing products that indulge the senses as well as the skin. Having experimented and learned the most traditional way of making the best soap and researched all the very best ingredients, Wild Oats was born.
When it comes to Wild Oats soaps, only the best will do, that’s why the team has chosen Flahavan’s Organic Oats for all of their soaps and bath milks, made in County Waterford. All products are created in a converted farm building outside historic Lismore.
Over the past three years, Wild Oats has learned to harness the natural beauty of mountain and hedgerow that surrounds them and has brought it straight into your bathroom. Their mission is to bring you the best of natural luxuries to help you create a new daily ritual –just for you!