TERMS & CONDITIONS
Social Media Festive Season 2018 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Rocmills Ltd (company no. 644544 )whose registered office is at 4 Ricardo’s Wood, Sion Mills, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland BT82 9TS.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Rocmills and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Rocmills Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 18th December 2018. After this date no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: It’s GIVE AWAY time!!! To celebrate the start of the festive season and the launch of our new online store, www.rocmills.com, we are giving one lucky person the chance to win a prize package of Irish handcrafted products worth over £150.00!!! To enter, like Rocmills FB page and name some friends below that might like to win too!!! We will pick a random winner on Tuesday 18th December, so they can receive their gift package before Christmas.The prize package includes: a McNutt of Donegal Merino Wool Throw (colour of your choice) worth £99.00; a set of gorgeous Mianra bath & body products worth £40.00; and a luxury Midnight Pomegranate candle worth £18.00. Including our Rocmills luxury gift packaging of course.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a McNutt of Donegal Merino Wool Throw (colour of your choice) worth £99.00; a set of gorgeous Mianra bath & body products worth £40.00; and a luxury Midnight Pomegranate candle worth £18.00. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing Rocmills business address as listed above.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rocmills’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Rocmills’ shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Rocmills’ also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Please read the following terms and conditions before using our website. Check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our terms and conditions or privacy policies.
ROCMILLS LIMITED is a company incorporated under Northern Irish law, company number 644544.
We may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by post at: 4 Ricardo’s Wood, Sion Mills, Strabane, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT82 9TS
Rocmills Ltd strives to give you the best possible service and hopes you will be very happy with the quality of your purchases. However, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within two working days.
Rocmills reserves the right to vary theses terms and conditions, including price at any time in our absolute discretion.
All information on this website including images and descriptions are copyright works belonging to Rocmills Limited or to third parties with whom we have a relationship, such as our Suppliers, and must not be reproduced without our express consent.
A lot of the items well sell on our website, Rocmills.com, are handmade and therefore will not be identical to the picture you see online. We make every effort to ensure that the description of the products on this website, including pictures, resemble, as far as possible the actual product available for purchase but colour representation in particular may differ slightly from the actual product supplied and descriptions of weights and dimensions should be regarded as approximate.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing bogstandard.ie using your user details.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Rocmills website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Rocmills website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the this website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Rocmills website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our order Acknowledgement Policy and availability. Whilst we make every effort to ensure all items displayed on our website are in stock, occasionally an item will not be immediately available. In this event, if we are unable to despatch the item within two working days, you will be contacted by email and will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
We accept no liability as a result of any item ordered not being immediately available or unavailable beyond refunding any monies paid in respect thereof.
If you would like to confirm we have a particular item in stock before placing an order, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Rocmills.com.
ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT POLICY
Please note that your order will become a legally binding contract entered in between us upon despatch of your order.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Rocmills Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Rocmills Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
The contract between you and Rocmills Ltd will be completed on the despatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our Cancellation Policy. The sale contract is therefore completed in Northern Ireland and is subject to Northern Ireland law.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We aim to despatch your goods to you within two working days of receipt of your order (subject to receipt of cleared funds). We will send you (usually by e-mail) a Despatch Notice at the time the goods are despatched. All dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay beyond the estimated delivery date whatever the cause of such delay. It is the sending of this Despatch Notice which constitutes acceptance of your order for the purposes of creating a contract between us.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
All details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Rocmills website are correct at the time of input. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
All prices are correct at the time of entering information. You will receive an electronic confirmation of receipt of your order via email. Payment can be made by any of the specified Payment Methods. Payment will be debited and cleared by Stripe online payment services. For more information visit www.stripe.com
You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Rocmills offers the following variety of payment methods:
- Visa Debit/Delta
- Visa Electron
- American Express
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number – the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from the website at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the Rocmills website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
The eligibility to purchase products on the website is limited to those parties who satisfy our eligibility criteria. By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
To be eligible to order products on the Rocmills shop website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on the website under Northern Ireland law you must register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, credit card details and other requested information. Purchases on the Rocmills.com website can only be made by those individuals aged over 18 years of age who meet these terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to us, whose applications are acceptable to us and who have authorised us to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for any products which they purchase.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Rocmills website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Rocmills website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on this website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to its accuracy.
The Rocmills.com website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Rocmills website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Rocmills website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Rocmills website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Rocmills website.
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing herein shall limit your rights as a consumer under Northern Ireland law.
You acknowledge that Rocmills Ltd will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses;
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of the Conditions, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
The Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between the parties in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save in so far as the same has expressly been made a representation in the Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of the Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.